- 96 acres
- Zoned high density residential
- Many tax advantages
- Businesses are relocating to Reno including the Tesla Giga Factory
- Ranked one of the 35 best cities for millennials
- Next to Truckee Meadows Community College- student body 25,000
- Next to Desert Research Institute
- Great demand for housing
In Reno, NV one cannot build fast enough. With a myriad of tax advantages including no corporate tax, personal income tax, inventory tax, franchise tax nor special intangible tax, Reno is attracting both people and businesses including the Tesla Giga Factory, The Tahoe Industrial Center, Amazon, and Microsoft. It’s no wonder that it has been ranked one of the top 35 states for millennials to work. These factors and more have led to a housing shortage and affordable housing problem. Fortunately our 96 acre land parcel zoned for over 1,000 units, address both these pressing issues.
What’s more, our land is right next to Truckee Meadows Community College, which has a student body of 25,000. It is also next to the world class Desert Research Institute, which is working on solving some of the most important environmental challenges.
Please contact us for further information.